Home > Hair Color > "Classic" High Voltage™ Cream Formula Hair Color >
Manic Mixer/Pastel-izer™ Classic Cream Formula
Item #: HCR11047
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 business days
Turn Your Favorite Manic Panic® Colors into Soft Pastel Shades!
People who bought this also bought Flashlightning Bleach
See it in action!
This product is great for mixing Manic Panic® hair colors to create your own shades! To create a pastel shade of your favorite Manic Panic® hair color simply put a generous amount of MANIC MIXER/PASTEL-IZER™ into a mixing bowl and gradually add your Manic Panic® hair color. (Yes, you can use either "Classic" High Voltage™ formula or Amplified formula) Perform a Test Strand before applying to check the ratios.
Here are a few tips :
• Always wear protective coloring gloves when applying and rinsing color out
• Make sure to use petroleum jelly or a thick conditioner around the hairline and ears to prevent any unwanted staining
• Apply to dry hair and leave on for at least 30 minutes
• Comb through to make sure it is applied evenly
• Let process until hair color dries, this will prevent any unwanted bleeding
• Put on protective gloves. Do not Rinse hair in the Shower.
• Rinse with cool water away from the face!!
• Rinse until water runs clear, this may take some time but it’s worth it
• Once water runs clear, apply a thick conditioner to hair and rinse again until water runs clear
For Frequently Asked Questions see Snooky Says
For Coloring Tips and ideas see Tish's Do or Dye's
Guilt-Free Glamour™- Tested on celebrities not animals.
Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added
benefit of conditioning the hair. Manic Panic® Hair Color is PPD free! Ammonia-free and Peroxide-free!
MADE IN THE U.S.A.