Home > Hair Color > "Classic" High Voltage™ Cream Formula Hair Color >
Rockabilly™ Blue Classic Cream Formula
Item #: HCR11039
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Warning: Our strongest blue ever. Use sparingly!
Rockabilly Blue Tips
Manic Panic has just released Rockabilly Blue for our 35 year "Manniversary”. It is our highest pigmented hair color and should be used sparingly.
Here are a few tips to “Rock” this color:
• Always wear protective coloring gloves when applying and rinsing color out
• Make sure to use petroleum jelly or a thick conditioner around the hairline and ears to prevent any unwanted staining
• Apply to dry hair sparingly, this color is so strong you won’t need a lot, leave on for at least 30 minutes
• Comb through to make sure it is applied evenly
• Let process until hair color dries, this will prevent any unwanted bleeding
• Put on protective gloves. Do not Rinse hair in the Shower.
• Rinse with cool water away from the face!!
• Rinse until water runs clear, this may take some time but it’s worth it
• Once water runs clear, apply a thick conditioner to hair and rinse again until water runs clear
People who bought this also bought Flashlightning Bleach
For Frequently Asked Questions see Snooky Says
For Coloring Tips and ideas see Tish's Do or Dye's
Guilt-Free Glamour™- Tested on celebrities not animals.
Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair. Manic Panic® Hair Color is PPD free! Ammonia-free and Peroxide-free!
MADE IN THE U.S.A.